On Friday, the Treasury Department announced that tax payment AND filing will be extended to July 15, 2020. You should contact your tax preparer to discuss what the best option is for you.
- Ken Horoho contributes to Pittsbugh Post Gazette feature on divorce during CoVid 19 emergency orders.
- Your Money – Separation Anxiety: Divorce, Money and Coronavirus
- IRS Extends Filing and Payment Deadlines to July 15, 2020
- Watch GH&A Attorney Carla Donnelly Speak About Divorce
- GHA Mourns the Loss of Carolyn Rivera