GHA’s Ken Horoho shares some thoughts in this Post Gazette feature.
Though access to the Courthouses is limited during the emergency orders, myriad and increasing Court functions are taking place every day utilizing remote, electronic technologies.
- Ken Horoho contributes to Pittsbugh Post Gazette feature on divorce during CoVid 19 emergency orders.
- Your Money – Separation Anxiety: Divorce, Money and Coronavirus
- IRS Extends Filing and Payment Deadlines to July 15, 2020
- Watch GH&A Attorney Carla Donnelly Speak About Divorce
- GHA Mourns the Loss of Carolyn Rivera