- Listen in: GHA Attorneys Donnelly and Kovalchick on KDKA Radio
- Ken Horoho contributes to Pittsbugh Post Gazette feature on divorce during CoVid 19 emergency orders.
- Your Money – Separation Anxiety: Divorce, Money and Coronavirus
- IRS Extends Filing and Payment Deadlines to July 15, 2020
- Watch GH&A Attorney Carla Donnelly Speak About Divorce
Tag Archives: surviving spouse
In Pennsylvania, a surviving spouse may choose between taking under the will of a deceased spouse or taking an elective share. By taking an elective share, a spouse receives a one-third share of a pool of assets. However, the right …